WOWWW! Can you imagine walking into your brand new kitchen and being met with THIS sight?? Casey Eves with Casey Eves Design made this possible in a Charlottesville, VA home in less than 3 WEEKS!! Can you believe that?? We were so impressed with her skill in bringing out colors that you may not notice at first and making a statement with them, as well as her ability to bring in design not only to the cabinets but to the fixtures, appliances, and even decor/shelving.
At first sight, the berry colored island isn't exactly noticeable in an un-lit room, but after close inspection you can tell she brought out the purple tones from the countertop which has some berry colored markings throughout very faintly. Casey kept the same footprint for the kitchen and even kept the same cabinets to keep the project reasonably priced, but did rotate the island to make it more useful for the owners who actually use their kitchen. She does not avoid hard work, and spent many late evenings getting this project knocked out for her clients so they could get back to their normal.
Check out the photos from her session below and make sure to contact her with any questions. Book Casey Eves Design for your home renovation!
Casey Eves Design believes in... (from recent IG post)
1) Design should be accessible! I offer clients a range of services from one time, in-home consultations to designing and project managing entire whole-home remodels and renovations. My in-home consults are NOT meant to try to sell you furniture or more design time. I’m truly committed to helping clients create beautiful, functional spaces. We can get a TON done in 2 hours. If that’s all you need, awesome! However I do love it when those one time meetings turn into a longer project.
3. Kitchens are my speciality. I believe that, when possible, we should try to work within the existing footprint, use what’s there and tweak what doesn’t work. I can turn a boring builder-grade kitchen into a unique, custom space in a few weeks. Working with what you have is good for your budget AND the environment!
4. I have a team of licensed and insured contractors that I bring to any project requiring work beyond what I can personally provide. From painting walls to knocking them down, we can do it. These are solid working relationships that result in a better end product for you. We have a solid design plan in place before any construction work begins!
5. My goal is for the design process to be collaborative and fun from start to finish.
6. I placed in the top 3 in the Best of Cville for interior design after only being in business less than one year. This is my full time job. I take it seriously. I’m passionate about it. I think that shows.